Welcome students,
![]() |
| Your Trainer - Ildiko Scurr L.Ret |
I am delighted that you will be joining me in Bournemouth UK in October for the Life Retuning Course.
My courses are not just about learning techniques, they are also a place to find healing and solutions for your own issues. Why? Because I believe in working with real life problems to illustrate the power of Life Retuning. ‘Heal while you learn’. Anyone who trains with me will finish my courses a changed person, having let go of emotional pain, blocking thought patterns and maybe even some physical ailment. I believe that the best way to learn is to fully experience Life Retuning for yourself in order to understand the protocol and also the awesome transformative power of the treatment. You will learn effective healing which you can continue to use for yourself and your loved ones.
There have been some amazing developments in science recently and much of them totally support the effectiveness of the Life Retuning system. I think that it is absolutely necessary to back everything I teach up with scientific verification. Life Retuning was not born out of some random thoughts in my head. I have read many books and done much research on Quantum Physics and the new sciences of consciousness. I became a highly qualified Practitioner in Thought Field Therapy – Energy Psychology and a top International Trainer in the modality. I have also delved into Metaphysics and the ancient arts of healing and restoration of health. Through my many years of research and experience I have developed a system which I believe to be the most total method of using our own personal energy fields to find healing solutions on every level of consciousness. I will teach you the richness of the different elements which contribute to the system that has become Life Retuning today. It is important to know your history and to honour those who came before you and without whom we would not be who we are.
When you train in Life Retuning, you are stepping into a purer way of living because you will find that contentment, well-being and ease come into your life through the use of the effective techniques. You will be able to spread this benefit to everyone who you work with in the future
I look forward to meeting you and training you soon
Thank you
Bright blessings
Ildiko Scurr L.Ret
Founder of Life Retuning and Trainer of the Fast-Track Professional Life Retuning Course

No comments:
Post a Comment