Friday, 14 August 2015

Become Qualified To Teach Life Retuning

Trainer Trail Blazer Course - Life Retuning - Level 1

18th-21st October 2015 - 4 Day Course


If you are a qualified Life Retuning Practitioner, then I know that you are already aware of the huge changes taking place in the state of consciousness on our planet. I also know you understand the vital need to step up and play our part in bringing in the new energies and healing modalities. I am passionate about reaching as many people as possible with Life Retuning to give them the opportunity to free themselves up from suffering.


But I cannot do it all by myself!


That is where you come in. I have been teaching Life Retuning for a few years now through residential and on line courses. If you have trained with me, you will have witnessed amazing healing experiences with those you have worked with. You will understand the urgency of my big vision for helping to heal our planet. It is time to open up this incredible modality to the world much further. That is why for the first time, you will now be able to train others in these powerful, life-changing techniques on the Trainer Trail Blazer Course - Life Retuning - Level 1


For the first time, you will be trained, supported and guided by me to become one of my select team of Trainers. I am so excited to be able to welcome you on board. During the course I will coach you to become confident at delivering the 
5 Day Professional Fast-Track Life Retuning Practitioner Course.

If you would like to become a licensed Life Retuning Trainer and be a trail blazer in your country, then contact me for more details

Course schedule:




18th - 21st October 2015 

4 days of coaching in how to deliver the practical content of the 
Professional Fast-Track Life Retuning Practitioner Course. 
During the course you will get a chance to give the practical delivery of the course including the hands-on system of teaching the Life Retuning treatment protocol to your students.

This course is only open to qualified Life Retuning Practitioners who have a certificate through the Life Retuning Academy.

Venue:


The Savoy Hotel,
W Hill Road,
Bournemouth,
Dorset
BH2 5EJ
UK

For details of the course contact me on:

Ildiko@liferetuning.com





No comments:

Post a Comment