Wednesday, 19 August 2015

Booking For The Fast-Track Professional Life Retuning Course

Welcome students,

Your Trainer - Ildiko Scurr L.Ret

I am really delighted that you will be joining me on the Fast-Track Professional Life Retuning Course. I am looking forward to teaching you this powerful healing system.


During training with me, I will give you time to practice the Life Retuning techniques with me and on each other in a safe environment where you can experiment and be supervised by me. Each Module builds up more of the protocol. I also believe in putting education into muscle memory, so by taking the opportunity to practice a much as possible during the course, the various techniques will become more and more automatic and you will gain in confidence. You will receive the Professional Life Retuning manual on the first day of the course which contains all the information and course notes you will need to be able to do Life Retuning.The course is intensive and if you fully embrace this powerful and transformative system, the rewards will be worth the time and energy you invest.


My bank account details are below. Please pay now to book your place on the course and I will then give you the details of the course location, accommodation and travel information. I will also prepare your Professional Life Retuning Course manual.


Please send your payment now to:
Mrs I Scurr

Santander Bank, 24 High Street, Christchurch, Dorset BH23 1DH

Bank phone number: 0845 7654321

IBAN number: GB80ABBY09012692928368

Swift code: ABBYGB2LXXX


I look forward to meeting you and training you soon


Thank you


Bright blessings


Ildiko Scurr L.Ret

Founder of Life Retuning and Trainer of the Fast-Track Professional Life Retuning Course

No comments:

Post a Comment