It is said that everyone has a book in them. Many of us follow that urge and set about the creative process of writing. Then we find things get real and we are faced with a book that has to be written.
I find the term 'Writer's Block' to be a bit like 'Irritable Bowel Syndrome'; we don't know what is actually wrong with you so a general term to describe your state will just have to do!
If you are a writer, an author or a blogger, I would like to ask you a couple of questions. But before I ask the questions, I would like to explain why. I spend my time getting people over self-limiting behaviour, distressing emotions and mental blocks. I specialise in working with business owners to empower them to achieve their goals. I am passionate about empowering others to reach their potential. Many writers' business is writing books and many business owners want to write a book. I want to offer a premium service which will answer the needs across the board.
But first I need to find out exactly how I can tailor my premium service to focus on being the best support and empowerment system I can possibly offer writers. That is why I need your help and the questions I would love you to answer are these...
If you could wave a magic wand, what would be the block, problem or limit you would like to disappear from your writing journey?
What result would you like in the next 12 months?
What is your biggest challenge when you are writing a book?
Would it be worth it to you to invest money in getting your challenge resolved?
I avidly await your answer so that I can get down to creating that service and maybe you will be one of the writers who will benefit from it and get that book written, published and on readers' shelves!
Thank you in advance for your help




No comments:
Post a Comment